Your (former) Quizzomaster and Scorebabe: Ready for Action

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ... how did you almost die on your vacation?

We opted for the whole totaling our rental car into a semi truck and a concrete median barrier. Lots of laughs. Did you see Unbreakable? Like that, but without the super strength and sensing evil in people wearing orange. Let's just say we used up all our lucky points for like, the next decade.

Can't wait to see you all. Well, most of you.

xoxo
Neal and Rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I speak for all of us when I say, way to not die. And I don't just mean because it would be the end to quizzo as we know it. We're glad that the Quizzo Master and the Score Babe are alive and well and no doubt preparing an amazing trivia night :)

Anonymous said...

Look, I said I would step in for one week, but to attempt suicide so I would step in EVERY week seems a little extreme.

Seriously, glad all are okay, and I hope the insurance companies and rental companies perform with atypical competence and charity in resolving any financial issues that may arise...

Jerry